- Gran Fondo Timings (Black Sheep Timing)
- Gran Fondo photos (Sportive Photo).
- Review your ride here! (Cyclosport.org)
- Image gallery of the day
- Gran Fondo 2015 route
- Medio Fondo 2015 route
- Piccolo Fondo 2015 (as 2016)
Sunday, 18 October 2015 was our 4th annual sportive challenge.
Zappi’s Cycling Club had a late season challenge for all riders!
Zappi’s love to be stylish, and the classic Italian races like the Tour of Lombardia is our inspiration. This year’s Gran Fondo had a true festival-like experience, part of a month long celebration of sportives, cyclo-cross and hill climbs.
You took advantage of Flavio’s specially designed routes including:
- The Gran (113 miles), Medio (65 miles) (and back by popular demand) the Piccolo (36 miles).
- All routes were suitable for first-timers and experienced riders alike
- Enjoy the rolling and scenic countryside of the Cotswolds
- Challenge yourself as we head back to Fish Hill one more time
Before and after the ride, you can take in our sponsors’ marquees, showcasing a range of cycling and sports supplies. And no sportive would be complete without a full-service Italian coffee bar, pizza van and post-sportive massage.
Say hello (again) to our ‘little friend’: Fish Hill.
Please Like and follow the Facebook Page.
At the start:
- Free car parking
- Changing rooms and loos
- Bike check and mechanic
- Real coffee, good food
On the route:
- Fully signed routes with well-stocked feed stations
- Electronic timing with printouts
- Mobile mechanical support
- Medical support
- Sag/broom wagon
- ZAPPI, Gold, Silver and Bronze timing standards
Back at HQ:
- Awesome Goody Bags
- Food (lots of it)
- more real (organic, Fairtrade) coffee
- Plenty of cover if the weather isn’t great
- Plenty of open space if it is
- Loos (M & F)