Sunday, 30 July 2017 the 6th annual sportive challenge
We’re still in the Cotswolds but this year we change the routes. Other exciting news is that we’re pleased to add an off road route to the selection for those with “gravel” bikes.
Specially designed routes:
- The Gran (105 miles), Medio (66 miles) the Piccolo (36 miles).
- All routes are suitable for first-timers and experienced riders alike
- Enjoy the rolling and scenic countryside of the Cotswolds
- New Medio and Gran routes, heading to the hills of Winchcombe
Please Like and follow the Facebook Page.
At the start:
- Free car parking
- Plenty of loos
- Bike check and mechanic
- Real coffee
- Quick sign in
On the route:
- Fully signed routes with well-stocked feed stations
- Electronic timing
- Mobile mechanical support
- Medical support
- Sag/broom wagon
- ZAPPI, Gold, Silver and Bronze timing standards
Back at HQ:
- Food – Italian food from BoFes!
- more real (organic, Fairtrade) coffee
- Plenty of cover if the weather isn’t great
- Plenty of open space if it is a sunny as last year